Monday, 22 February 2010
shooting the film
In the October half term I went to London to film the band which I had organised. We spent 2-3 days filming and had arranged to stay in a derelict building which we had a room for shooting the video. Staying here gave us alot more time and we could film late into the evenings. It was also very convenient as there were no neighbours to disturb so the music could be as loud as we wanted and we would have several chances to film. The Band were extremely co-operative and I could tell them my ideas and they were willing and eager to do everything that i asked. We were also able to interview them and ask them questions on their musical history and what their music represented. During the 2nd day we travelled to Finsbury park which was mearby to film the storylined parts of the video. I had a brief idea of what i wanted to include from the rough draft storyboard but alot of it was improvised on the day and the band helped contribute to new ideas. Overall the videa shooting was veryb successful with very little complications although one original scene i wanted to do was not possible to film on these days. I had alot of fun filming the video and this helped eased the atmosphere and also added to the 'home video' look of the film as the scenes we were shooting were meant to look genuine and like we were just having a fun day out which is what we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment